DATA PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT:
Any and all processing of personal information related to your account and order/s shall be made for a legal purpose and/or pursuant to a legal obligation under applicable laws taking into consideration appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality and/or integrity of the personal information involved. This includes, among others, the processing of your order/s.
Submitting your information signifies that you have read and understood the above policy and expressly consent to the processing of your personal and/or sensitive personal information in the manner and for the purpose provided in this notice. You understand and accept that this will include access to personal data and records submitted, which may be regarded as personal and/or sensitive personal data as provided under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Personal Data Collected
We collect information about you when you register or correspond with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number and financial and credit card information. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Purpose of Personal Data Collection
We will use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide timely, reliable and value-added services to customers, shipment tracking, account management and billing, supply chain management, information management and technical support, e-commerce, and related services;
- to establish a customer relationship and to communicate with you;
- to process any transactions that you enter into with us and respond to any inquiries you may have;
- to provide, develop, implement and manage services for you, including customer marketing materials and questionnaires that help us enhance our services;
- to assist in law enforcement efforts, collect unpaid debts, perform credit reporting and rating functions, and protect the interests of the business interests and its business partners and customers;
- to manage and promote business activities;
- to meet requirements imposed by law; and
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to the website, and to administer and improve our website.
For our policy on using your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, please see the section on Data Privacy.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data will be kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, we may share your personal data with:
- appropriate persons in our parent and affiliated companies (which may be located within and outside Philippines);
- credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors, and they may keep a record of any search that they do;
- any person, including agents, contractors or third party service providers (within or outside the company) who provides administrative, marketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or data processing or other services in connection with the operation of our business and provision of our products and services to you;
- any government departments or other appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of our customers or others; and
We will make all reasonable arrangements to ensure that personal data in our possession or under our control are protected against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You may ask us to stop collecting, using and disclosing your personal data at any time by contacting us. However, if you do not provide this personal data or ask us to stop collecting, using or disclosing it, we may not be able to maintain your registration with the website, fulfil your orders, process your payments, provide products and services to you, respond to your correspondence, or comply with applicable laws.
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and information about the ways in which we have used and disclosed that information. If you would like this information, please contact our us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information enables us to distinguish you from other users of the website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the website. This information is also used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity, allowing us to improve the website.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, and remove cookies from your browser, or inform you when they are set. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.