January 8, 2021
- 2 pcs Sexy Dawg Hungarian sausages
- 8 tbsp oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp organic tomato-based prepared pasta or pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped/shredded buffalo mozzarella cheese
- Cook Sexy Dawg sausages in an oven-toaster for 5 minutes. Let stand for 2-3 minutes, then slice into thin rounds
- Blend oats, baking powder, salt, egg white, water and oil in a high-speed blender or food processor. Transfer to a microwaveable wide mouth and shallow mug or bowl
- Mix pasta sauce and herbs then spread evenly around the batter.
- Sprinkle on the cheese then top with the Sexy Dawg sausages.
- Microwave on high for 1.5 minutes or until toppings are bubbling. Serve warm.